Information We collect from you
Use of your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide you with access to the Website and to use the Service and to enable you to download information and materials from the Website; the registration form, to contact you with our newsletter and other email updates;
- to make you aware of other products or services offered by us from time to time;
- to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access the Website;
- to contact you for your views on the Website and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website; and
- to administer, support, improve and develop Our Website.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list. We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
We do not store your credit card details
If you choose to pay for the Service using a Credit Card, your credit card details are not stored by us and cannot be used by our staff. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Zoho subscriptions, to enable us to automatically bill your credit card on a recurring basis.
You can opt-out of any email communications
We send billing information, product information, service updates and regular customer newsletters to registered users via email. Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how the user can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will promptly remove any user upon request.
Disclosure of your information
We follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate. We do not disclose your personal data to any third party except to the extent that we may disclose your personal data to third parties (whether in the USA or elsewhere) for the purposes of providing Services from us. They supply the hardware infrastructure, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the Service. All data submitted to third parties will be encrypted using SSL technology. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Revamp Consulting or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Please note that this may include the transfer of your personal data to one or more countries outside the USA. By using the Website and/or the Service you consent to our third party service partners having access to your personal data. We always ensure that your data is only transferred in full accordance with USA data protection laws. In particular, this means that your data will only be transferred to a country that provides an adequate level of protection.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that is stored by your browser when you navigate around a website. Cookies are required to use the service and are used in the following ways:
- To keep a session open after a user logs in.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- When a user has enabled ‘Remember Me on This Computer’ a cookie allows the user to access their account without logging in each time. This cookie is removed when the user explicitly logs out.
These cookies contain no personal information, but clearly users shouldn’t enable ‘Remember Me’ when using a publicly-accessible computing device or terminal.
You own your data
Our Service, might store information as provided or entered by you (company or individual). We will only store information that is entered by the users of your organization, or automatically imported at a user’s instruction. The data entered, or imported on instruction, by the users of an organization remains the property of you and we will not use nor make available for use any of this information without permission of you.
You control who has access to your data
Your data is sent securely across the internet
Our servers use SSL security certificates so all data transferred between your users and our servers is encrypted. However, the internet is not in itself a secure environment. Users should only enter, or instruct the importation of, data to the database within a secure environment. This means that the user’s browser must support the encryption security used in connection with our servers.
We will give you access to your data at any time
On request, we will provide the Administrator with a full export of your data in a common file format determined by us. Your data may be permanently deleted by us after you stop paying to use the Service, or at the Administrator’s request.
We monitor system usage
We have access to and may use aggregate information such as number of associated users, number of transactions and billing information for the purpose of billing and monitoring server and software performance as well as for other internal purposes. We will never access the details of any information entered and stored in the Service. We will never access system usage history for a specific identifiable user, except where granted permission by the user to assist with resolution of a system issue or error. Our staff may access non-identifying and aggregated usage information and transaction volumes in order to better understand how our customers are using the Service so we can improve the system design and where appropriate have the system prompt users with suggestions on ways to improve their own use of the system. All aggregated usage information is stored in a secure data warehouse facility.